VIDEO: Fatal Hazmat Situation, Old North Sacramento

*Featured *Featurette 1 min read

Wednesday evening, PG&E called fire crews to the 700 block of Lampasas Avenue in Old North Sacramento, for increased levels of carbon monoxide found in apartment units and a deceased male discovered in a lower floor apartment. Captain Keith Wade, Spokesman for the Sacramento Fire Department, gives us details on the incident...

Captain Keith Wade, Sacramento Fire Department, gives the details on the incident.
hazmat Fatal sacramento fire department carbon monoxide community chaplain red cross sacramento police department PG&E